Low mood? Out of Shape? Bland food?
Try this. Mouth-watering grass-fed lamb is a quick way to anyone’s heart
The past few months…nay…the past few weeks…have been hectic with so many changes. Each week has been drastically different from the week before. There’s been a lot to get us down. But you must’ve heard the saying,
“The quickest way to someone’s heart is through the stomach“
Why not experiment with this, for your other half or your kids. Some will definitely be dreading going back to school. Lamb is tasty with a beautiful intrinsic taste. Simple herbs and spices only bring out the taste even more. Browse and subscribe to our YouTube channel for some lamb-tastic inspiration!
Now you’ve found the recipe, we’ll supply the lamb! Shop online here
Need some more reasons to try lamb? How about these?
1. Lamb is naturally rich in protein, which helps muscle growth and supports muscle mass. We all need this, especially children.
2. Grass-fed lamb is high in Omega 3. Some even call it the land salmon.
3. Lamb provides five essential vitamins and minerals that support better cognitive function and helps the immune system to work normally… After the crazy past few months, this is surely needed.
Still not convinced? This may persuade you.
1. More than any other protein British lamb is reared outdoors on a natural free-range grass-based system. The animals love it!
2. September is prime time for lamb foodies – it’s in peak season, with plenty of numbers, and at it’s very best!
3. British lamb is incredibly sustainable and environmentally-friendly.
Now you see why we love lamb? It’s good for the body, good for the environment and good for the animal.
Now it’s up to you to spoil your taste buds, get that beach body and do your bit for the environment.